This page has been sourced directly from ForeclosureRadar.com, per the terms and conditions of their website. © ForeclosureRadar.com
Washoe County Foreclosures, Bank Owned Homes, Short Sales
Along with the Washoe County foreclosure trends, statistics, housing data and demographics, you can review every preforeclosure, foreclosure or bank owned property by selecting a city or ZIP code in Washoe County from the list below. For further information on specific foreclosure properties we recommend working with a local Realtor® that uses ForeclosureRadar.com, or subscribing to ForeclosureRadar.com, the professional’s foreclosure service.
Top Foreclosure ZIP codes in Washoe County
» More Zips
Top Foreclosure Cities in Washoe County
Washoe County Foreclosure Trends
Nevada Foreclosure Process
- Start of the foreclosure process when the Notice of Default or Breach is recorded and mailed. NRS 107.080(2)(b) NRS 107.080(3)
- Sets auction date at least 3 months after recoding of the Notice of Default. NRS 107.080(2)(c)
- Auction date at least 21 days from the Notice of Trustee Sale. NRS 107.080(4)(c)
- Auction may be postponed 3 times. NRS 107.082
- Transfers property to highest bidder.
- Debtor is subject to a deficiency judgment unless loan documents prohibit.